Baseball Athlete/Parent Meeting – Thurs, Feb 23, 7-8pm
- Any 7th-12th grade student planning to try out for baseball team; parent(s) are also highly encouraged to attend.
- Meet the new coaching staff
- Tryout details, season overview, fundraising activities
- How to stay connected with baseball happenings throughout season
- Meet in lunch room
Fundraiser Breakfast – Saturday, Feb 25, 9-11am
- Come one come all to support Timpview baseball
- Enjoy breakfast, door prizes, and silent auction
- Ticket pre-sale info and other details to follow
- If you would like to help with fundraising activities, please contact Charlie Rowberry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Tryouts – Mon – Wed, Feb 27-29, 2:30-5pm
- Open to 7th-12th grade students for Freshman through Varsity teams
- Anyone planning to try out, must register online at WWW.REGISTERMYATHLETE.COM by February 13. Details on website, but please note that concussion training and physical within past 12 months are required.
Family Field Improvement Day – Sat, Mar 4, 9am-12pm
- Team, family members, and fans help clean up, prep, and improve the field
Spring Season Games
- “Blue & White” Intersquad game – Friday, Mar 17, 3:30pm at Timpview
- Pre-season games Mar 18-25 vs. Cyprus, Wasatch, Ogden, Providence Hall
- Region games begin Mar 27, first match-up vs. Corner Canyon
Please also note that open gym and winter training are currently in progress:
- Open gym will continue to be held Monday–Thursday from 2:30-5pm in the south gym. We encourage all potential players to attend open gym, open to grades 8-12.
- Winter training is an additional level of conditioning, which includes individualized hitting and pitching instruction, and workout gear (shirt, shorts, sweatshirt). Winter training is offered on EVEN days from 2:30-5pm until tryouts. Cost is $150, payable to Timpview High School.